Followers

Saturday, 15 October 2011

Vintage Heartfelt Designs October Challenge

Hello All

Over at Vintage Heartfelt Designs today our challenge is to produce an Autumnal Tag of any size and  it must feature an autumnal/fall foilage of any description.


I have used mountboard tag from my stash.  I have brayered the tag using Big and Juicy Foilage and stamped Sheena Douglass' stamp from the Nature Accomplished Set.  Using the Adirondak Expresso I have stamped the tree and then stamped the individual leaves falling from the tree.  The ribbons, feather and tree bark is from my stash.  The leaves I have stamped and brayed over and cut them out to decorate the bottom of the tag.  The verse has been stamped and embossed and reads:
"Autumn is a Second Spring
When Every Leaf is A Flower"
Thank you for stopping by

Happy Crafting
Linda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx