Followers

Thursday, 24 November 2011

An Angel for Christmas

Aftenoon my friends

Here is another Christmas card using one of my favourite Lili of the Valley Stamps.  I used the Sketch from Graphicat Sketchs Challenge for November.



I have taken a base white card and matted and layered gold mirr card.  Onto the mirri card I have added 2 pre-cut chaped in red and green and added red, gold and green ribbon down the left hand side.  The image is from LOTV which I have coloured in using my watercolour pencils and sakura glitter pens.  The creases on her dress and wings have been glittered with glitter.  The swirl and sentiment are from my stash.  I have used my Martha Stewart snoflake punch and punched our 3 snowflakes and added red gems to the centres.


Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxx

13 comments:

  1. Great sketch and a stunning card Linda love it have a great weekend
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love your image and your fabulous paper choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh VERY pretty!! Love that gorgeous paper and image too!
    Im so glad you could join us at Graphicat this month!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the image and that green backing papers is gorgeous, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a very busy little Bee, I have come to a standstill, lol, mojo, has upped and left, think I worked it too hard!

    Love the Fusioning I really must do some, but I need to get the church fair out the way first before I can play! I still have loads of HD to finish, and erm.....yes I ordered the new set, naughty I know but....

    Have fun hun, catch up soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Beautiful background!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Linda. Thanks for joining us at Lili of the Valley this week ...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Linda what a beautiful card, thank you for becoming my new follower too!

    Hugs

    Sandi

    http://www.sandracraftycardz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Linda ... just adore these images! Very attractive with traditional Christmas colours .... beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Linda, this is so very very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card hun, thanks for joining us at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very pretty and Christmassy- love the use of those gorgeous papers! Thanks for playing along with a Graphicat Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Paper Crafting Journey!

    Love, Laura PCJDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx