Followers

Sunday, 6 November 2011

Christmas is for Kids Banner Blog Hop

Hello to all my Blogland Friends

If you have arrived here from Debbie you are on the right track.

Today is the second day of our Christmas is for Kids Banner blog hop.  If you remember we did one similar to this in September for Halloween and all participants in the blog hop sent their banners & cards to Ellen "Cardmonkey" Jarvis to take into Paediatric Speciality Care Unit where she works in the USA.  These banners were hung over each of the children's beds.  They also received a card each too.

We have some fantastic blog candy on offer too from 3 fabulous companies who are sponsoring this blog hop.  They are


MelJen's Designs are offer 4 free digi downloads


Happy Scrapper are offering one lucky winner $20 to spend on their website by giving the winner a code to use.


MeiFlower are also offering $32 voucher to use on their website.



So without further ado, here is my Banner and Cards.


As you can see my banner is bauble shaped with cute little bunnies on them.  I have taken these images from My Craft Studio Papercraft Library Volume 9 Christmas with Bunnie Snuffles & Friends.  In total there are 6 baubles which I have sprayed with Crafter's Companion Spray & Sparkle Iridescent.  I have decoupaged the bunnies and added a bell with florist ribbon to each bauble and then threaded them together with red and gold ribbon.


In total I made 6 cards and each card replicates each of the baubles on the banners.  I have taken A6 cards and added glitter card which I have first embossed using my snowflake embossing folder with the Cuttlebug.  Attached the topper which has also been sprayed with Crafter's Companion Spray & Sparkle Iridescent.  I have attached a greeting and a bow with a little bell attached too.

Now it is time to continue on with the hop to Rachelle and see what she has created for this fantastic blog hop.  Don't forget to leave a comment on everyones blog to be in with a chance to win one of the amazing blog candy on offer.

Thank you so much for hopping by today and I hope you have enjoyed your stay, please leave a comment as I love to read them.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

30 comments:

  1. Linda, thank goodness for MCS! love your banner, its everything, Christmas, cute, bunnies and baubles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda! I've already received your banner here in the States, and plan to take it early on Monday to Pediatric Specialty Care so they can see how fabulous it really is!! Your picture, while lovely, barely does it justice. The banner is ADORABLE.

    Thank you ever so much for participating in this special cause Hop. Please know how loved the children at our "home" will feel knowing that friends around the world think of them in their struggle to live. May you always feel the joy and love you've given, in your heart and from those you respect.

    Fondly,

    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooooooh...christmas globes as a banner...wonderful idea.

    thanks for sharing.

    love, Marina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Linda WOW WOW WOW this is unbelievable!!!!!! Your banner and your cards are WOW stunning!!!!! You really really did an excellent job on this project!!!!!!Way to go my friend your the best!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to use tree ornaments on your banner. Terrific cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are just the sweetest...and being tree ornaments makes it even cuter... the children will surely love it a :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot comnd the bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ornament banner is gorgeous and such a wonderful thing ya'll are doing for these kids. Love how you coordinated the cards with the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever ornament banner and cards. Love the little bunnies. Such a great cause. Thanks for contributing. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The banner is so cute and I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. O How I love your banner, I love how you made Christmas bulbs, so very creative Linda..
    Rachelle
    joyfulhrt at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Linda,
    You've really outdone yourself this time!!! You made 6 cards also!!!! Wow, your banner is adorable those bunnies are too cute. Someone else also made a Christmas ornament shaped banner and I think it looks so cute.
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the Christmas Ornament Banner, it's endless the banner styles that can be made and I would have never known without blog hopping.

    Great job!
    another day of hopping and seeing wonderful projects.
    www.inspired-by-scrapping. blogspot.com
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. These bunnies are too cute. The kids will love this banner, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great banner, it is so happy and fun the kids will love it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful banner. I love the use of the ornaments. New follower ;0)

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful banner, love all the work you have put into this. Great job. TFS.
    pattig161@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute! I love the bunnies on your banner! The animals on your cards are so precious! I love the the 2 pieces of your banner that you showed. I bet the rest is just as cute. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, Wow, Wow your baubles are beautiful, love the bunnies. You did an amazing job. pammejo1@yahoo.com TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. You banner looks like it has real ornaments hanging from it! Wow!! It will look nice hanging in the kids room.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These bunnies are so fun and adorable. Love the ornament shape and that you made cards to match. Super awesome. TFS
    TTFN from a new follower. dpookybear at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a beautiful banner. I love the ornaments. They are simple stunning. Thank you for making this banner for these wonderful children. I know it will be loved greatly!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Linda,
    These are lovely (and adorable)! :0) You are so creative! I absolutely love the banner and how you shaped them. Wow! I would have never thought of doing that. Great technique! I hope you have been keeping well my lovely friend. :0)

    Hugs,
    Amy Jo
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Linda these are just wonderful! I think the bunnies are adorable and I know the children and the families are going to get so much joy from this banner.

    ReplyDelete
  24. HEY, Linda!!!

    Congratulations! you've WON BLOG CANDY in my Christmas is For Kids banner hop this weekend. Please send me your mailing address via e-mail to me (see below) and I'll notify our prize sponsor, MeiFlowers, right away. It's announced on my blog today, so revisit!!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Linda, I love the snow bunnies and your cards are amazing! So glad to be in this hop with you :)

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great idea to use ornaments at your banner flags!!! This is sooooo cute!!

    So honored to be in this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow,love your gorgeous creations x the bauble banner is fabby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great banner. Love the bunnies and the ornaments for the banner. I was in day 1, nice being in the hop with you.
    Ashley
    glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
    theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your blog is so great ! I'm sure you will love this website : http://santaclaushome.free.fr : There are Christmas recipes, games, tales, carols, crafts, traditions, and you can see what is doing Santa Claus hour after hour, and send an email to him !
    Bye !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx