Followers

Monday, 14 November 2011

Couple of Samples

Afternoon all my Crafty Friends

As some of you are aware I am on the Design Team for Hougie Crafts.  I would like to show you a couple of samples I have made using the Hougie Board.  I have used an assortment of card and embellishments from my crafty stash and some of the Citrus Fruit and Knickerbocker Glory Card which you can purchase from Hougie Crafts. 

Above is a picture of the Hougie board.  The board is double sided with inches on one side and cms on the other.  It is fabulous as you can use this as a measuring tool and to create some fantastic folds and different effects to your cards.

The first sample is the "Art Deco" card this is certainly one of my favourite, but if you are anything like me you will have lots of favourites.


My second sample is the diamond card but I have made 2 and joined them together.  This card really makes a statement too.



Thank you for stopping by today and I would love to read your comments.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Both of these are gorgeous, but I especially like the double diamond card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both of these cards Linda, but think the Art Deco card is beautiful. I too have a Hougie Board and I love it. Haven't tried the Art Deco card myself yet.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi great cards Linda how did you do the double diamond card , I have just got the hougie board
    and i would love to try this card
    Thanks melanie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards, but I really like the diamond fold card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work, Linda, as always! Love the Art Deco card and the colour is just so o o right, but the double diamond card is inspirational and the card stock works well with it. No wonder you are on Hougie DT!
    I met Kay at SECC and bought her board and book for my cousin as a gift as I use mine daily for measuring and scoring etc and wouldn't be without it.
    Sorry I haven't visited more often, but it's been heads down for me recently...lol!
    Love, love, love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic Linda i love the way the pink one folds and opens concertina like. Both are in very subtle colours - fabby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx