Followers

Saturday, 5 November 2011

I'm Quakers about You Blog Hop Hosted by Creations by Gill M

Happy Saturday to all my blogging Friends.

Today my good friend Gill is hosting I'm Quackers about You!! Blog Hop. 

If you have arrived here from Gill then you are going in the right direction.  If you would like to start at the beginning then start at Gill's and enjoy the hop.

I have made 2 cards for this hop using my own interpretation of the title.



My first card I have used two cute little ducks celebrating their Engagement or Wedding Anniversary  with a beautiful picnic basket.  The base card is a Hunkydory product which I have distressed the edges using Tim Holtz Distress Inks stormy sky.  The decoupage is from Crafters Companion called "Cream Quackers".  I have threaded red and blue ribbon and then layered the decoupage over this.  The sentiment, gems and heart button are from my stash.




My second card I have used Popcorn the bear decoupage kit which I purchased from Crafters Companion.  Popcorn is cuddling Souffle and is just sooooo cute.  I have distressed the base card using Tim Holtz Distress Ink stormy sky.  Layered Popcorn onto pale pink mirri card.  The sentiment, gems and button are from my crafty stash.

I hope you have enjoyed stopping by today.  To continue with this blog hop you need to hop on over to see what Lisa has created.  If you get lost please return to Gill's blog to guide you back to the hop.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Lindaxxx

15 comments:

  1. You've created great cards with the sweet images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both so cute! love the cards.

    michelesscrapycreaitons35 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda two beautful cards from you I was going to do more but my printer started playing up love these images have a great weekend
    J xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what cute cards.. i love them both .. :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first card is twice the ducky fun with both those little adorable ducks. It's so adorable that I had to look up Crafters Companion. In your second card, I just want to grab and hold your teddy bear he is that sweet. Nice job on each card. Jearise in Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are wonderful! LOVE that second one with such a cute image....but as I said, both are great.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. QUACK QUACK !!! hello and fabby creations from you for this hop today - love them ! thanks for being in the line up and sharing your projects

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both cards. Shape cards are my favorite and the images are adorable.
    Ashley
    glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
    theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cards. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
    Z
    http://www.scrappinwithZ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet Cards!! Love them! I am already a follower here and love your blog!! TFS!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com/2011/10/some-blog-hops-that-are-happening-in.html
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda

    Great cards! My fave one is the Popcorn one, love the wee fella, and of course his wee ducky friend!

    Well done!

    Sorry for the late posting!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cute! Love Popcorn and Souffle!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ive never done anything with decoupage but id like to try :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda,
    Both of your cards are so cute! I love them!

    Barbara B

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda, fantastic cards. I'm a follower of yours.

    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx