Followers

Sunday, 27 November 2011

P stands for Penguins

Good Afternoon

I hope all is well with my bloglad friends.  Today here in Warrington it is very windy and the sun is out with blue skies but it is very cold.

My offering today is a 4 x 4 inches page which I will be entering into the Fat Pages with Attitude Challenge.  This is a new challenge blog and I do hope you check it out and play along.


I have taken a piece of Silver pearlescent card and cut it down to measure 4 x 4 inches.  The base layer started out as white which I have cut down to 3½ x 3½ inches.  I took a snowflake stamp made by Woodware which was part of my blog candy win from Creations by Gill M and using Versamark stamped over the square.  I used holographic embossing powder to the snowflakes.  I then distressed this with Adirondak Cloudy Blue.  Using my SWALK stamp Warm Heart I stamped the images and coloured them in using my Spectrum Noirs.  I cut them all out and placed them on the card.  I glittered the igloo and using Woodware Fluffy Stuff added this to the base of the igloo and around the hat and down the coat of the little girl.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

21 comments:

  1. A really cute Christmassy Fat Page, thanks for joining us at FPwA Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the fluffy stuff
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, love the fluff stuff. Will have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little fat page Linda, never tried one of these yet. Love the fluffy stuff. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Fat Page Linda!
    Love that image!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love all the penguins and that little igloo too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Fat Page. Those are some of the cutest penquins I've seen. Great touch with the Liquid Applique snow and fur.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, Thank you for joining us at Fat Pages With Attitude this fortnight, Just love your entry very cute. Love those penguins xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw wow thats so cute x thank you for joining us at Act's with attitude xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Linda xx Absolutely ADORE it hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Linda. I can't seem to do small!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is GORGEOUS! I just love that stamp, the little girl is so cute :) Love the snow and all your finishing touches xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. your page is lovely and thank you so much for joining in with our new venture. good luck & please feel free to add our badge to your blog.
    hugs
    caro
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Linda. this is one of my favourite SWALK winter cheer images. Love what you have creted with it

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous Fat Page Linda. Spread the word about the blog, I am on the DT and looking forward to helping to make it a success. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. one of my favourite stampslinda, ive used it loads. lovely card, louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE OVE LOVE this card Linda!!!!!! The penguins and the little girl so so adorable!!!!!! Spectacular job on this card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Linda this is so cute! Gerat wee penguins and I just love the fluffy stuff!
    Thanks for joining us on the Fat Page Challenge and good luck!
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh what a cute fatpage! The penguins are cool! Thanks for taking part in the first challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx