Followers

Monday, 28 November 2011

S is for Snowman & Snowflakes

Evening all

Just a quick post tonight as I am still crafting away with my family Christmas presents.  My offering is a card featuring this beautiful snowman from a Kanban kit.  This is in pastel colours and is a bit different to the traditional red and green.  Unfortunately photograph doesn't do the card justice because I took it when it was dark.  Note to self take photographs in daylight!


The base card is from Kanban and has snowflakes in holographic foil it is one of those touchy feely cards.  The topper is matted onto white base with a silver border and the topper is in 3 panels I have raised the centre panel.  I have just added a sentiment and a small topper.

Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Linda xxx

18 comments:

  1. its gorjuss hun, love snowman and this is lush xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Linda - I like those holographic snowflakes.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely linda, love the frosty colour louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda
    A beautiful card,fabulous snowman,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Linda, I know what you mean about the daylight, mine was the same!
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image. Love those foil snowflakes too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, love those snowflakes. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    Original Project. Bravo !

    Thank you for joining us for Charisma Cardz Challenges this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Linda, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. super card linda thank you for joining us at the crafty catz linda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Love the soft colors. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh dont start me off!! I'm only just finishing the HD, let alone starting on the Kanban under my desk, mind you it is a MUCH smaller box,lol.

    Love the card hun, I havent done anythign with this one yet, and I'm NOT going to until the HD is exhausted!! lol. You been busy I see!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card! Love the snowman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is lovely, love the soft feel to it, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow,this is yummy,lush colours too!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz,best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, and yes it is so hard to take good pictures. Even the daylight is grey and dull. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a great icy card.Goodluck at charisma this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx