Followers

Thursday, 17 November 2011

That Winter Feeling!

Morning All

I have finally finished making my Christmas cards for family and friends.  I have made over 100 which took me 5 days.  They have all got inserts too and embellishmets.  So glad that it is all done for this year.  I have a few orders to do now and then I am done for this year! 

I keep promising myself that I will make a few Christmas cards each month, but I never do, time just keeps marching on!

Here is just one of my Christmas Cards!


White base card which I have rounded the cornes using my corner punch.  Navy blue embossed card from Hunkydory which I have cut out using my Spellbinder die Grand scalloped rectangle.  The decoupage is Popcorn and Friends at Christmastime made by Reddy which I bought from Crafter's Companion.  I have edged the first layer with gold peel offs and added a few gold snowflakes  where they join.  I have added glossy accents to the pond to give the illusion of ice and added Cosmic Shimmer Cosmic Twinkles to the tress, horizon and the base of the trees.  I have added the sentiment which reads "Have yourself a Magical Christmas" and to finish off added gems to the 4 corners of the card.


Thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs
Linda xxx

12 comments:

  1. Linda this is gorgeous !!!! Love the border and Wow you made 100. Wow unbelievable!!!!! Fabulous my fiend!!!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I love the sparkly stuff you used, it really adds a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a beautiful card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Bear Card.

    Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create.

    Don’t forget to join us next time at our new home Simply Create Too. We have some pre-launch blog candy here . Hope to see you there!


    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image and how you have framed it.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely project! Love the simple card.
    Thanks for sharing it at Simply Create Challenge.
    We will move to Simply Create Two on November 25th. Be sure to join us in the future.:)
    ~darling Ho~SC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow 100 cards in 5 days, that's fantastic! This is a beautiful card, I love the image you've used and how you've framed it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and lots of sparkle! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card and just love the scene. Thank you for joining us at Stamps R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for entering the Simply Create Challenge - hope you can join us again next time! We have blog candy on our new Challenge site! Simply Create Too Blog Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats again! Lovely card, love how the frame and soft image balance each other.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx