Followers

Friday, 16 December 2011

And the Winner is...........................................

This post will stay at the top until Monday 19th December 2011.  For other posts please scroll down.

Good Morning to all my followers

Well today as promised I can reveal who is the lucky winner of my first ever blog candy.  My husband picked the winner.  Here is a photo of my hubby Rick with the winning ticket.



and the winner is


......................................................................


Louise

Louise said  Thanks for the heads-up Linda x and thank you for the chance to win your yummy candy :) Congrats on having so many followers xx
(I am a follower already)

Well done Louise and please email me your address so I can get it sent off to you as soon as possible at lasimpson60@gmail.com.

I would just like to say a great big THANK YOU for all of your lovely comments about my blog and WOW I exceeded my 175 followers.  I now have 181 followers and even my Network followers have gone up from 21 to 32.

I look forward to seeing you all in the New Year too and will be visiting and saying hello.  I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

Thank you again for all your support
Hugs
Linda xxxx

11 comments:

  1. nice to see the man behind the woman hihi and congrats to Louise. Thanks for giving us this chance!

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to include the hubby. He doesn't even look sad to be a part of your crafty piece of BlogLand!!! TFS and congrats to Louise!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Cograts! Thanks for the fun Linda!

    Merry Christmas!!!!

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Louise :)

    You deserve every follower you have sweet Linda! Your creations are always stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun, Linda, and many congratulations to Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for your friendship Linda & chance to win some candy!
    Well Done to Louise, you deserve it girl, enjoy!
    Hugs to you both, Vick xxxxx
    the-artful-codger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayyy! Thank you so much for picking me, Linda :) I always enjoy looking at your lovely creations, thanks for sharing them x
    Take care and have a fab Christmas, hugs, Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are welcome Louise, my hubby picked you out of the hat. I will get it in the post on Monday. Enjoy

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx