Followers

Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Angel for Christmas

Afternoon my crafty friends

Here is my second posting for today.  I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making this.


I used the skech from Cupcake Craft Challenge for this card and made it into an easel card in lines with Glitter Fairies challenge.


I have used an A5 white pearlescent card for my base.  I have used navy blue for the first layer and matted white embossed card from Kanban for the second layer which I have distressed using Dew Drop Brilliance Ink in Sky Blue.  Using my Spellbinder die (sorry don't know the name) I have cut out 4 mats for the 4 different layers.  The larger ones have been cut using white embossing Kanban card and pale blue with snowflakes card which I have layed vertically.  The the following 2 have been layered horizonally.  The angel images is from Lili of the Valley stamp which I have coloured in using my watercolour pencils and Sakura Glitter pens.  I have also used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch and punched the border in white embossed card which I have layered onto navy card which is used for the stopper to help the card stand.  I have added gems to the centre of the snowflake border, the snowflakes left over I have used in 3 of the corners and added gems to those as well.  The sentiment is from my crafty stash.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

17 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Linda...re your question I post winners on the blog... but there have been no prizes this last couple of weeks so no winners lol , have had lots all year .... more to come in new year. Thanks for sharing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, love the Angel she looks so delicate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so very pretty. Love the shiny snowflakes with this beautiful image.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a really lovely card, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorjuss hun, thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh pretty! but I would like it wouldnt I? lol, Posted to my blog hun, and well done on your news!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Linda she is so beautiful!!!!! What a lovely image and your coloring is gorgeous!!!!!! Merry Christmas my friend !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful and elegant! Thanks for sharing it with us at Craft Your Passion.

    Merry Christmas!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card, Linda. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the sketch Linda:)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake Crafts and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Linda. This is a beautiful Easel card. Love the delicate colours and design, with that lovely image.
    Thank you for joining us at The Glitter Fairies and good luck.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card! Love your use of the different cards and layers. Such beautiful colouring of that image. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is soo elegant. Gorgeous image. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Have a lovely Christmas and Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Divas

    ReplyDelete
  15. super card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Bling It On and Diva's this time would love to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx