Followers

Sunday, 11 December 2011

Believe

Good morning all,

Just a quick post today as we are having visitors today and I meant to post this yesterday but was so busy I forgot!

I hope you are having a great weekend and without further ado here is my card.


I have used an A5 card landscape and the dies are cut using one of my favourite Spellbinder dies.  The stamp is one of Sheena Douglass' Little Bit Sketchy range called "Believe".  I have coloured this in with my watercolour pencils and added flower soft to the trees and flowers along the wall.  Attached the green ribbon.  The sentiment reads "I believe in God only I call it Nature", this has been stamped with Versamark and embossed using WOW embossing powder in black.


Thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs
Linda xxx

15 comments:

  1. that is gorjuss Linda, love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Linda

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lnda, I like the image and the big bow.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree - what a gorjuss card Linda, beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, What a sweet card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda
    A fabulous card,fab image,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Linda awesome card!!!! you have such beautiful cards and you have so manytechniques and they always turn out so beautifully!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Merry Christmas my friend and the best to you and your family in the New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful Linda!!
    Great sentiment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts and Divas by Design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card Linda! I love this - looks so springy and it is so cold where I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! Love the touches of Flower Soft in the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello..super card, thanks for sharing your fabulous creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ, good luck x carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just so gorgeous hun...!

    thanks for joining us at Divas & TPC...and good luck...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Delightful card - I love that scene. :-)
    Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too.
    Ike xx
    SCT DT

    www.ikesart.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda: Your card is so beautiful--love that image! Glad you visited us at Simply Create Too and entered our Embossing Challenge. Hope you get to enter our upcoming challenges, too!

    PS Thank you for displaying our Simply Create Too blog badge!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx