Followers

Friday, 16 December 2011

Black & White Butterflies

Good Afternoon my lovelies

I hope you are all keeping safe and warm today.  Here in Warrington it has been snowing since 10 am this morning.  Big flakes and little flakes and some sleet too, it is starting to stick in some parts and my poor car is covered.

Well today I have this Fat Page I have made and will be entering this into the Fat Pages with Attitude Challenge.  I enjoy taking part in this challenge as I get to play!!!  Mind you I really enjoy taking part in all challenges so I can experiment with all different techniques.  Well without further ado here it is.

The base is 4 x 4 square black card.  I have layered onto this white card which I have cut using my Spellbinder Fleur di Lis die.  Onto this I have stamped swirls on using my embossing ink pad and using WOW black embossing powder which has a bit of glint in it.  The butterflies are cut out using my Martha Stewart butterfly punch to which I have added gems.  In the left hand corner I have added a posy of black and white flowers.





Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda, I do like a butterfly.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo Linda ! beautiful Fat Page... The challenge is great fun ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job. Love black/white cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and white - my favourite c0mbination as I always think it is so striking. You have made this talk to me, Linda, I love it.
    Hugs,
    Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black and white - and beautiful! Love this pretty, pretty card. I think I'm tired of winter and ready to see butterflies again too! LOVELY card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Linda! I love the dramatics of black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant B&W Fat Page, that posey is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for playing along at Fat Pages With Attitude. My best friend in high school was named Linda Simpson, and you look enough like her to be her sister.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning . no other words just stunning thank you for joining us at fat pages with attitude xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this Linda, and the Fleur De Lis is on my January hitlist lol, been after it since it came out but there was always something else or it was sold out, just like the Printery (prima pad) so they are things i will buy after the big day, cause im hoping i have some christmas money to spend off my mum lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow love the butterflies and this card is just fabulous!!!!! way to go my friend and Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this is stunning. Love the black and white and the embellishments you have chosen. Thanks for joining in at Fat Pages with Attitude. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, fantastic. Thanks for joining in. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply wonderful, love the butterflies, the color combo everything really. Thank you for joining us at Fat Pages With Attitude this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Would be a great anniversary card!!!
    Michelle

    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigsn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful creation. Thank you for joining us over at Fat Pages With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx