Followers

Thursday, 29 December 2011

Blooming Wonderful

Good morning my crafting friends

Well the weather here in Warrington is flipping awful, the wind is howling and it is raining and of course quite chilly!  Hubby has gone back to work today so I am in my favourite place in the house my craft room.  This is my first post of the day and plan to be back later with another card.


For the layout of this card I have used the sketch from Craft Your Passion Challenge.


The base card is from Keepsake which is owned by the Glitter Girls.  Their cardstock is gorgeous and I love this card.  I have used gold mirri card and attached ribbon before matting it onto the card.  I have added a doilly to the top left hand corner then attached a lilac bow.  The fancy square layers were cut out using my Spellbinder dies using K & Co paper from my stash.  The stamp is called "Blooming Wonderful" which is from the SWALK range from Crafter's Companion.  I have stamped her onto watercoloured card and coloured her in using my watercolour pencils.  I have cut her out using Spellbinder circle die and then used gold peel off around the edge.  I have added 3 buttons, 3 flowers and the sentiment from my crafty stash.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Linda! Love that image!! Very cute!! Wanted to pop in and say Thankyou for always leaving comments on my blog!! They are very much appreciated!! I'm just sorry I don't comment as often but I do always stop by to see what you have created!!! Happy New Year to you and your family!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Linda,love the colours.Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft your Passion this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty. I love the colors and all the 'girlie' touches. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Boots for our Celebrations challenge. xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to see your cards Linda, lovely as always. Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful!

    Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!

    Happy New Year!

    Maggie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, Linda. Love your image; she is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Sketch Challenge this week.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, I agree your base card is fabulous.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge. Wishing you and your family a happy New Year.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admire anyone who can deal with purple, as I cannot. :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great use of your stash on this pretty card! thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow another gorgeous card!!!!! I love the way you have all these different designs!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!! I have to go to work now its 7 am here!!!!! Will take another look tonight!!!!
    Have a great day my friend!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card - love the design. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx