Followers

Monday, 5 December 2011

Boy with Lantern

This evening is just a quick card I made today.  I have used Morehead die cut decoupage and made a different shaped card (don't know what to call it!  I saw one like this at a show done smaller but have made this by using an A4 card and scored at 6½ cm, 9½ cm, 14½ cm and 19½ cm.


I have taken gold mirri card and cream pearlescent card and matted and layered onto the widest part of the card and punched 3 snowflakes and using Pinflair adhered them to the top of the card on the right hand corner.  The second fold I have attached a strip of cream pearlescent and then attached a strip of gold, brown and cream mirri which has Season's Greetings running through the middle.  Using double sided tape I have put a strip down the cream card and using Martha Stewarts glitters in brownstone added this which sparkles (the photograph unfortunately doesn't do this justice)  For the front of the card fold I have again added a strip of gold, brown and cream mirri.  Matted and layered gold mirri with backing paper inf creams and beiges.  I have decoupaged the Moorhead little boy with lantern.  Added 4 card candy from my stash and glittered these using Martha Stewart glitter in Brownstone.  I have placed holly peel offs in the 2 corners and coloured them in using my Sakura glitter pens, which I have also used to highlight the flame and his coat buttons.  Using Woodware Fluffy Stuff I have added this to his hat, top of lantern, scarf and underneath his feet and before heating with heat gun added some Cosmic Shimmer Iced Crystal.



Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

16 comments:

  1. Linda, this is just so very pretty and I know it must SHINE!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Lovely Linda, cute image Hugs Rachael :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous.Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft your Passion this week,hope you can join us next week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, this is sooo sweet, I love the image.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it hun, love the image, really cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, girlfriend!!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and creative card! Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card and the fold is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is soooo adorable!!!!! love the design and the image!!!!! Wow linda just specatacular again!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's lovely Linda - such a cute image.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the design and the image. Great looking card Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card Linda! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our Give It A Punch Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet, the image is adorable, love the fold too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Linda
    Beautiful card! Great JOB!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week. Good Luck!
    -Sony
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)

    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx