Followers

Friday, 23 December 2011

Bygone Times

Morning All from a wet and cold Warrington.  I have had quite a busy morning so far and I am hoping to catch up with what I didn't get done yesterday.

I hope you are just about ready for Santa to pay us all a visit tomorrow night.  I love Christmas Eve and treated us to some Bucks Fizz to celebrate on the Christmas day whilst we are opening our presents.

I would like to wish all my blogland friends a very Happy Christmas and a Healthy, Prosperous and Crafty 2012.


For a change I have decided to make a man's card and this would do for any of my male relatives, haven't decided yet whom it will go to.  The card is A4 folded landscape and this fitted perfectly with the images and papers I wanted to use.  Everything on the card is from Hunkydory Bygone Times luxury kit.  I have added peel offs to the corners, the key I have embossed twice with Cosmic Shimmer Thick embossing crystals and then distressed using Pan Pastel in Burnt Sienna.  I have distressed the edges around the sentiment which reads "I'd travel around the world and back for you".  I am sure my Dad would love this as he is a massive car fanatic.


Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxx

6 comments:

  1. It's great to see a lovely man card Linda, thank you for sharing. I think it would make an excellent anniversary or even valentines card for my hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda,

    Original card. Bravo !

    Merry Chrismas ! Joyeux Noël !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very 'cool' card Linda... enjoy your bucks-fizz and have a great time ... thanks for the support you have given me on FB and my blog x Happy Crafting in 2012 ! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous male card,beautifully done. Thanks for playing with Charisma. Merry Christmas.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab vintage mans card Linda !! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, this is fun! you are a BRAVE girl, with the long card AND the masculine touch! not a combination i'd manage at all, but you rocked it! thanks so much for playing along with the Charisma Galz, and good luck in our Anything Goes challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx