Followers

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Can you resist a Cupcake?

Evening Everyone

Here is my second post for today.  I hope you are all safe and well and nearly got done for Christmas.


To make this card I have used 6 x 6 square white card as the base.  Using My Craft Studio 3rd Anniversary CD I have printed off the backing papers and the cupcake.  The first matt is pearlescent pink card then I have attached backing paper of cupcakes.  The cherry backing paper I have cut out using my Spellbinder dies on in curved square and the cupcake is cut out using my circle die.  I have decoupage the cupcake and using Sepia Accents I have covered the cream with this then sprinkled some very tiny gems from Keepsake which I have had a while. The cherry on the top I have sprinkled some red glitter.  I have glittered the cherry packing paper with Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle Iridescent spray.  On the top right hand corner I have added a strip which reads "yum, yum" and undernearth put a sentiment for someone special.

I have used the Sketch from A Gem of a Challenge.




Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

16 comments:

  1. A cupcake that looks good enough to eat :) Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake crafts and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, love the cherry papers, Linda! That cupcake is so real. Thanks for playing at Tuesday Throwdown this last 2011 challenge and I know we'll be seeing you again next year. :-D Merry Christmas
    NanaConnie TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those papers Linda!!!!!
    Great entry, thanks joining us at That Craft Place!
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cup cake card with us at The Crafty Pad this week in our Send Someone A Smile Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful hun, as always, yeay Lindas back to crafting!! xxx Card should reach you soonxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Linda great card,who can say no to a cupcake eh!, good luck and thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute girly card
    thanks for joining us at TPS xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fab card Linda !! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

    Good Luck,

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation love the image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our blog hop. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda,

    thanks so much for sharing your delicious cupcake card with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week! Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Shelter Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh fabulous! And your cupcake suits our challenge at cupcakes well. Thanks for joining us. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Very lovely work! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda, What a great cupcake card!

    Thanks for sharing it with us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Celebration card, looks delish, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter Hop.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx