Followers

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Christmas Baubles

Afternoon Everyone

Well that's me all done now for Christmas, all my cards have been made and sent out and Christmas presents bought.  All I need to do now is get them all wrapped and then deliver them to family and friends.  I can't believe we are 11 days from Christmas day!  Where has this year gone!

I am now making cards for me and I am hoping this is the last Christmas card for this year.  There is a fab Crimbo Crackers Challenge blog which Ruth runs every fortnight throughout the year so I plan to play along and it will give me the incentive I need to not leave everything to the last like this year! Watch this space!!!!!!!!

Here is my card I have made for a few of the challenges for this month!


The base card is a 6 x 6 Navy blue pearlescent card.  I have used my Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder and embossed onto pale blue card.  I then used Dew Drops Brilliance Silver and distressed inked the snowflakes which makes them "POP".  I have used 3 baubles from a Hunkydory kit and attached silver holographic border peel offs to give the illusion of them hanging down the card.  I have added white pearl gems to each bauble. The sentiment reads "Have a very Merry Christmas" I have added 2 blue star gems either side.  The snowflakes have been cut out using my Martha Stewart Snowflake corner punch in blue mirri card and silver glitter card.


Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

21 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is this!!! WOW. Love those papers. Love your using of the ornaments.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful stylish card. love it hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Linda. I've tried so hard to make a card with ornaments hanging like that and mine just never look right - Yours is perfect though. Really like the embossing folder with this too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the background and shiny ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, especially like the embossing folder - must get it for next year :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card done in the blues and silver. Those ornaments really do look like they're hanging on the card! Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Linda, great colour combo. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Linda, love the blues...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Linda and I love the blues and silver you've chosen. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda it's fab! I have made some similar card this year!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty card, love the colours and the embossing
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely shiny and bright card thanks so much for playing with us at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card Linda, I love the texture and your finishing touches x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda,
    wow small world lol I'm in Warrington too. Absolutely Gorgeous Christmas Card!!! Love the embossed background, the baubles look fabulous. Beautiful colour scheme, and the snowflakes look fabulous too. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello!
    Love the embossing folder you used... Super very pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week. Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is exquisitely beautiful, Linda. The embossing stands out so well and the baubles are just perfect. Well done, you clever lady.
    Hugs,
    Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card, such lovely colours. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lexis Creations. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the embossing and the sparkle
    Thanks for joining us at DIva's by design for our Merry Christmas challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stylish card with the use of stylish ornaments and matching colors.

    Plastic gift cards
    Plastic cards printing

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful card! And thanks for your support!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx