Followers

Thursday, 22 December 2011

Christmas Carol

Evening All,

Whew what a busy day I have had today, did plan on doing a lot of little jobs done to get them out the way to clear the decks for New Year but computer decided to do a back up which took 2 hours grrrrrrr so I didn't get on the computer until 10.30 and usually I am on here at about 7.30.  Went and had my hair cut then my good friend Linda came today and I took her out for lunch and went to M & S, of course I spent some more on me this time.  When we came back computer decided not to play again grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  I was not a happy bunny.  After messing around with this thing for another hour or so I finally got back on line.

Here is my second offering for today.  The digi stamp is from Scrapbook Stamp Society this image is called winter song.


The card base is from Hunkydory which I have thread ribbon around and tied into a bow on the top left hand corner.  The first layer is holographic mirri card cut out using my Spellbinder dies.  I printed off the image onto white cardstock (Neenah card) from Crafter's Companion.  I coloured her using my water colour pencils and used glitter to hightlight the white on her coat and boots.  I have distressed the edge of the card and around the holographic card using Dew Drops Versa Magic hint of pesto.  Using my Martha Stewart punch I punched out snowflakes using pearlescent white card.  To finish off I have added 3 hatpins to the top left hand corner.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

23 comments:

  1. so gorgeous card, love the ribbon around the image
    thanks for playing with us at little miss muffet this week
    hugs
    céline gdt member
    Happy christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute girl! Love the layers and ribbon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and love the ribbon you have put arounnd the edge, beautiful.
    Merry Christams and all the best for the new year.
    Hugs Rachael xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the soft colours you have used for the image and the ribbon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty image and lovely card Linda. Have a happy Christmas and thanks for sharing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card, Linda. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty! LOVE the way you did the woven ribbon on here too. Beautiful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday-Haven

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. Love the ribbon around the edges, how pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge and Good Luck! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute, love the ribbon, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's best this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card, Linda. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do like this card and such a great idea with the ribbon around the edging

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a gorgeous design!!!!!Love this sweet card!!!! Beautiful colors!!!!! Hope you received my christmas card!!!!!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card sweetie and a fab idea about the threaded ribbon. Thank you for joining us at DDSC this time and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card Linda! Wishing you and yours' a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty card and image, thanks for joining in with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card and such a sweet image! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's and Happy Christmas to you and yours.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Rainbow Lady's and a very Merry Christmas. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, I love the way you've framed that image. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge and Merry Christmas
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is one fab card I love the card base I have seen them on TV, it looks really effective with the ribbon threaded through, the image, colours and design look super, thank you for joining us at DDSC.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx