Followers

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Christmas Tag

Good Morning All

Well here in Warrington we have a lovely day!  Blue skies although it is cold and a bit breezy it just perks you up! 

Well for you today I have a tag which I have made for a couple of challenges.


The tag base is one from my crafty stash.  I have distressed the edges using Dew Drops Brilliance in Rocket Red.  This topper I have had for a while and he just wanted to be used so I have added him to the topper he now looks like a happy snowman and has his 2 cuddly friends with him.  The snowflakes are from my Martha Stewart snowflake border and corner punch which I have used holographic card.  The ribbon is from Joanna Sheen's blog hop candy which I won from Carol who is on the DT.

Well I will be back later with another post for you to see.


Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxx

14 comments:

  1. It's lovely Linda - and the ribbon you won goes perfectly with the ink you have used. The snowmen are cute too!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I love the snowman image. Awesome Tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Tag, such a cute image.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tag. Love the red base; it makes the image really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen so many wonderful tags this year and this one is outstanding!! Love those pretty colors, the image,ribbon, and snowflakes. So lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda this is such a sweet tag love the image and the background colour is gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet looking tag, it made me feel all warm and christmassy. Great entry for the panpastel challenge. X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww so cute love the background colours too thank you for joining us at panpastel uk linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute tag! Love it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful tag, Love it hun. thanks for joining in with the PanPastel challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab tag perfect for the last challenge of the year over at PanPastel Uk.I love the background colour.Hope to see you join in again in 2012 !!!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!!! I love the image and your distressing.

    Thanks for sharing your snowman creation with us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Tag:)Thank you for joining us this week at Craft your Passions for our Tag your it Challenge. Don't forget to stop by our Holiday havoc Blog Hop on Dec 17-18th. There will be blog candy and prizes to be won Have wonderful weekend.

    Melissa
    expressionswithearthspirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. An adorable snowman tag.

    Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Craft Your Days Away in our snowman challenge.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx