Followers

Saturday, 10 December 2011

Creations by Gill M Challenge - Red & Green Christmas

Hello to All my Blogland Friends

Today over at Creations by Gill M the challenge this time is to create a Christmas card using Red & Green. 

Here is the card I made for this challenge.


For my card I have used Hunkydory card and embellishments.  I have attached ribbon down the side and decoupaged the poinsettias and added red gems to the flowers.  I have added little gems around the borders and added a red and gold bow to the bauble topper.

It is now over to you to create a christmas card using the above colours and I look forward to seeing what you create.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Ooww love Hunkydory too lovely card xx Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Linda! great card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Linda - good luck in the challenge

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda.......this is outstanding! Love the red and green on this pretty and festive card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow linda this looks just like fabric!!!! What a stunning card my friend!!!!!! Wow super FABULOUS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Linda, it's beautiful. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx