Followers

Saturday, 24 December 2011

Creations by Gill M Challenge - Sketch Blue & Lilac

Happy Christmas Eve All,

Today over at Creations by Gill M the challenge this time is a sketch using lilac and blue Christmas theme.

For this challenge I have taken a white base square card and using my Spellbinder Dies, scalloped circle and circle dies cut out the layers following the sketch.  I have added pale blue organza ribbon from my crafty stash and the topper is from Hunkydory along with the sentiments.


Now it is over to you and I look forward to seeing what creations you come up with for this challenge.



Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year
Hugs
Linda xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is awesome. So very pretty!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend and Christmas.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx