Followers

Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Floral Card

Good Morning my crafting friends

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and Santa was good to you all.  As usual I was totally spoilt by my lovely husband.  Well I have got back into my craft room this morning, I  have been crafting whilst watching television, colouring in some of my stamped and digi images.

Today's card is a floral design decoupage from Hunkydory.


The base card is from Kanban I do love my shaped cards.  I have used one of my new stamps from Kanban on the base and embossed with WOW embossing powder in pink.  The decoupage topper from Hunkydory has been layered using Pinflair glue gel and I have used my glitters to highlight the flowers.  I have added pearl gems from my stash as is the greeting.  I have looped some pink ribbon and placed behind the greeting and added a couple of hat pins which I have coloured using my Spectrum Noirs.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxx

15 comments:

  1. So glad you were treated to a wonderful Christmas. Today's card is very pretty, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a wonderful card! thank you for joining us at fairy tale challenge! hugs, becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. its beautiful lionda, i love the way you have set it out. Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Linda ... isn't it nice to get back into one's craft room without having to be on a holiday deadline!? I've missed my room as well! I always enjoy visiting your blog!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the glitter highlights on the flowers and great color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beauty! Love those gorgeous flowers and the flourishes. So very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, your card is so very pritty! I love the flower creation so much! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, the background embossing is a lovely colour. Nice to hear you were spoiled for xmas. Am jealous you are back in your craft room, I still have guests and am playing hostess in between working! Seems like an age since I got any crafting done, waiting for next week when its all gone quiet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply elegant and great color contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh like the 3d look to the image. very pretty card!

    Thanks for making a "birthday" card with us at Clearly iStamp. Hope you will come back on Jan 6th when the new challenge is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this time and good luck. A Happy New Year you and yours luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at MMCS
    Best Wishes
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx