Followers

Saturday, 24 December 2011

Let's Celebrate

Happy Christmas Eve to all my lovely friends & followers

I hope Santa is good to you all and that you get lots of lovely crafty pressies too.  I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas Day and enjoy your time with family and friends.


This is my card for today clean and simple.  I have used pearlescent white card for the base.  The scalloped oval is one of my Spellbinder Nesties as is the oval.  The image is part of the SWALK winter series which I purchased from Crafters Companion.  I have coloured the image in using watercolour pencils and Sakura glitter pens.  The balloons are from my crafty stash as are the peel off corners.  The bow has a bell attached which I have made into a bow and then added the sentiment which reads "Happy New Year".


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Awesome New Year's card.....soooo cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card Linda~
    I'm your newest follower too,
    Have a Merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, it looks wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at the Glitter Geeks this week. Happy New Year, Nicky X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at Southern Girls cheers sue n x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Linda, so cheerful!

    Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and good luck :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx