Followers

Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Little Madam

Good Evening

Here is my second post for today!  I don't know where today has gone!  Time flies I suppose when you are doing something you love!  I found out today that I won two challenges today one with my White on White card at Elphine House challenges and the second with my Thank you card over at The Paper Shelter.


I have used royal blue pearlescent card which I put through one of my embossing folders from Cuttlebug.  I then removed the top layer and using Dew Drops Brilliance in sky blue distressed to cover the white core of the card.  The top layer I have stamped "Little Madam" from my collection of SWALK stamp sets which I bought from Crafter's Companion.  I coloured her in using watercolour pencils and Sakura glitter pen in purple to highlight the necklace and the handle and clasp on the bag.  The flowers are from my stash as are the candy and gems.

Thank you for stopping by Today

Hugs
Linda xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the challenge wins, Linda. You go, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Fat Page Linda .... you are doing so well wiv the challenges.... Me NUFFIN!!! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, congrats on your "wins"! That's fantastic.
    LOVE this cute and pretty card. What a darling little image and love the flowers.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol she definatley is a little madam lol Love it great atc thanks you for joining us at Fat Pages With Attitude xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, didn't you just love dressing up when you were wee?!! I know I did :)
    Thanks for joining us at Fat Pages With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on your wins. Just love her she looks like she has a lot of attitude going on there lol, great Fat Page. Thank you for joining us over at Fat Pages With Attitude this fortnight. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you've got your purse, your pearls, and your heels you're ready for anything--great Fat Page--Thanks for entering again at Fat Pages With Attitude.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx