Followers

Friday, 30 December 2011

Lynda's Piano

Good Morning my friends

This is my first blog today, sorry I didn't get a chance to post another card yesterday but I was really busy doing some samples.  Still have more to do today so fingers crossed I will be able to show you what I have made later if not then it will be tomorrow.


The base card is 8 x 8 white pearlescent card.  I have used pale blue card with silver spots on from my stash.  The second layer is very pale lilac with swirls before matting this down I have added pale blue lace across the lower half of the card.  The topper has been cut out using my Spellbinder oval nesties after I had printed off my digi stamp which is called Lynda's Piano from Elphine House Australia done by the artist Elisabeth Bell.  I coloured this in using watercolour pencils and Sakura glitter pens and chalks.  I distressed the edges using Dew Drops Brilliance in Lavender ink.  I added the pearls to the four corners and the flower and sentiments are from my crafty stash.


Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxx

19 comments:

  1. I'm liking that little digi image, Linda. It's gorge!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet card, beautiful little image!!

    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly.

    Fi GDT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda
    Love this card and know what you mean about nusy doing samples, there never seems to be enough hours in the day. Oh and whoever mrs wonka is i want her name its fab! Louise xx happy new year too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious image and a beautiful card! LOVE the pretty colors on here.
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is adorable in the Soft Pale blues!!! Of course I am partial to blue--my fave color!!!:) Very elegant with the gorge dp's and lace~~Pretty pretty pretty!! Thanks for joining us at EBWorld!!
    Hugz and Happy New year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwww what a pretty card Linda... I have to admit, when I saw your title of the post, I had to look twice! I thought "What about my piano?" ha ha.. Of course I'm quite fond of this digi. She was made especially for me for my birthday. And you did a FABULOUS job coloring her. Your card is just precious!
    Thanks so much for entering her over at Elphine House Australia's challenge this week, as well as for the EBWorld Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge....
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you! =)
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my absolutely breat taking!!!!! Wow Linda I love this card!!!!! So sweet and adorable!!!!!Wow!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, I love all the blue! Thanks so much for joining in at EB World this time
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful. Thank you for joining the EHA challenge.

    Hugs Audhild

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card ;o)
    Thanks for joining us at Elphine House Australia ..

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this is a beautiful card!! Love the blue!
    Thanks for sharing your creativeness with us at the EBWCB this month!
    hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely gorgeous Linda!! Love the colours!! Thanks for joining us at EBWCB!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card.

    Thanks for join us at EBWorld challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at Elisabeth Bells World Challenge.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. So lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Elisabeth Bells World Challenge.

    Hugs from germany

    Sebrina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card!!

    Thank you for joining us over at The Elisabeth Bell World Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge blog last month.

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx