Followers

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Music

Evening All

Here is my second post of the day.  As you are aware I am new to scrapbooking and I am in a scrapbook blog club run by my friend Gill.  Each month she gives us a challenge for our scrapbook page and for December's challenge it was to use punches.


I have used 12 x 12 Centura pearlised card and down the left hand side I have used a strip of K & Co paper.  Onto this I have used one of my Martha Stewart punches and punched out this border using white Centura pearlised card.  Between each of the flowers I have added some pearl gems.  The flowers from the border I have added to the bottom right hand corner and added some purple gems.  The musical notes are peel offs and the word Music are letter from my stash.

The photograph is when I was at Our Lady Immaculate's school concert in 1965.  This was my first school concernt and  I am on the front row in the middle and I played the bells.  I was only at this school for a short time as we moved to Wythercombe in January 1966 due to my Dad being posted down south.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute and new or not, love the whole LO!!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, this is gorgeous. I love all the shimmery sparkle to it. What a great LO! Congrats on reaching your 175 goal hun!!!
    :o)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page and awesome sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda i love the colour of this page, the punch musical notes are so cute and the MS lacey punch is fab. Love the page that you have created, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx