Followers

Thursday, 15 December 2011

National Cupcake Blog Hop hosted by Creations By Gill M

Today Gill is hosting the National Cupcake Blog Hop and we hope you all hop along to see some fantastic projects.  If you have come here to view my blog and would like to hop you can start at Gill's blog for the line up.


I have made 3 cards for this hop and I hope you like what I have done.  Cupcakes are everyone's favourites including mine especially with a nice cup of tea.


For this project I have used my MCS Papercraft Library Bunny Snuffles Birthday.  I have used Spray and Sparkle iridescent spray from Crafter's Companion on the backing paper.  Decoupaged the top panel and added the row of cupcakes to glitter card.  I have stamped a cupcake from Kanban onto shrink plastic and using my Sakura glitter pens coloured in then shrunk.  I then added a ribbon and using Pinflair glue gel attached to the card.


The base card is from Hunkydory and I have printed off cupcake backing paper and attached this to the base of the card.  I have used gold peel offs around the card.  The cupcake stamps and coffee cup are from my Kanban stamp set.  I have coloured these in using my Spectrum noirs and Sakura Glitter pens.  The coffee cup has been embossed with clear embossing powder and for the froth on the top I have used Fluffy Stuff by Woodware.  The cupcakes have been glittered and again I have attached a small cupcake pendant which has been shrunk and tied with a ribbon to the greeting die cut.


Again I have used Hunkydory base card and backing paper from MCS Papercraft Library Bunny Snuffles.  The digi stamp is one that I won from Sweet Treats which I have cut out using my scalloped nestie.  I added pink ribbon and a bow then decoupaged the cupcake.  The frosting on the top of the cupcake has had the Cosmic Shimmer Cosmic Twinkles effect.  I have attached a cupcake to the topper with mobile phone attachment.

I hope you have enjoyed viewing my projects and will now continue the hop by visiting Linda to see what she has made.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

18 comments:

  1. Yummy cupcakes! Like ALL your projects!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the snuffles card is ummm. YUMMY looking!! beautiful cards!!
    parkernana5@cox.net ps.. became a follower (i think) didn't see my pic come up but I also signed up for e-mail..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummie what a lovely cards, i get hungry of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute projects, I love them all but I think the second one if my favorite. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects!

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cards! You are so very talented. And I am in love with Snuffles the Bunny! He is just so cute.

    Barbara B.
    barbarab3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely super cards yet again, Linda. I love the variations you have created by using so many different mediums. My favourite is definitely the cupcakes and coffee...what a yummy combination. I am drooling now!
    Huge hugs,
    Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks awesome. Nice being in the hop with you.
    Ashley
    http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful cards
    marial302003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great cards! Its been a pleasure crafting with you today!
    Dandylicious Creates.

    ReplyDelete
  11. all beautiful cards hun. well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cards are all wonderful but I especially LOVE the PINK one! I'm a new follower and glad I hopped over to see your beautiful work!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOWZERS!!! Great job! Love it. TFS and the wonderful inspiration.

    Christel
    http://onescrappinsista@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your cards they are super sweet...LOL pardon the pun :) I have followed here for a while!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda WOW i love all your creations for this hop FABBY. My fav though is bunny snuffles! Thank you for taking the time to create and be a part of the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic cards Linda!! You've put so much work into them! My favourite is the 2nd one, it's so elegant!

    Well done!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. These cards are lovely, cute images and fun colours.
    Hugs Rachael xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx