Followers

Saturday, 17 December 2011

New Beginnings

Afternoon All

Just got back from delivering Christmas presents and cards to family and friends.  Not long now until Christmas and starting to get excited now! 

Today (well last night actually) I made this card as I wanted to do something different now that all my Christmas cards are done and dusted for another year.


The card base is from Hunkydory.  The first layer I have distressed the edges using Dew Drops Brilliance ink in pearlescent orchid.  The second layer is cream pearlescent card, both layers have been cut using Spellbinder Nesties (sorry don't know the number).  The topper is from Crafter's Companion already diecut which I have placed off centre and added a flourish down one side and on the right hand side made a posy using flowers and beads from my stash.  The sentiment is also from my stash.



Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

11 comments:

  1. What a deliciously cute card, Linda. I always love to get back to these kind of cards after Christmas...as you say..."New Beginnings"...love it.
    Hugs,
    Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shaped card! Just precious with that pretty image too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pink in the card linda, such a change from christmas cards that i am still doing bit i did make a few summery ones last week. hope you have a lovely christmas louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet image, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the shape.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely Linda! Great shape!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. really lovely linda. im getting a bit fed up of christmas cards now, lovely to see something fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Linda :-) the image is very cute and the shape is fab :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx