Followers

Sunday, 4 December 2011

Oh Christmas Tree!

Evening All

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend.  I have had a lovely weekend playing in my craft room.  The weather here in Warrington UK is atrocious!  It has rained all day and has been very cold.

Today I have an easel card which I have made into a Christmas card.  This is going to one of my many friends!



I have taken an 8 x 8 Pearlescent card and creased along the middle of the front to form the base for the first layer.  The first layer is embossed card from Kanban which I have distressed with my Dew Drops Brilliance ink Lavender.  The topper which is from Kanban has been matted and layered using silver holographic card and lilac pearlescent card.  I have added lilac pearls to the four corners and added a little snowman another Kanban topper to complete the scene.  I have attached lilac ribbon with the greeing Happy Chrismas along the middle and punched some snowflakes using my Martha Stewart punch from the holographic card and layed them on the card.  The greeting is from Kanban.

The base of the card is another embossed card of snowflakes which I have distressed using Dew Drops Brilliance Starlight Silver.  I then sprayed this with Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle in Iridescent.  The bar which hold's the card as an Easel is a layer of holographic card and punched out snowflake border again a Martha Stewart punch.  I have added white pearls to each snowflake.


Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

26 comments:

  1. It's a lovely frosty card Linda and I love that little snowman in the corner!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And I know it shimmers and shines. Lovely card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh linda, this is lovely hun, its really shiney xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours and style Linda. It's so nice to get away from the traditional crimbo colours of red and green xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card Linda...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Linda! It's everything a Xmas card should be - sparkly, shiny, cute and it has the feel-good factor xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous Linda,love all the shine.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous as always Linda. I love the colour and sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhh its beautiful hun, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Linda! Look at you with all those new followers! Well done!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the colours and all the shine.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely gorgeous Linda, love the colour. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so beautiful! Love all the snowflakes and the colours, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's best this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card, love all the glitz xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a lovely creation and thank you for sharing it with us at the Emerald Garden Faerie
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, I am sure your lucky friend will love it! Thanks for joining us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge, Jane (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Linda. What a beautiful, classy and very elegant card. Love the image and all the sparkle.
    Thank you for joining us at The Glitter Fairies and good luck. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely gorgeous Linda! Love the DP!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Linda this is really breathtaking!!!!!! Wow stunning card!!!!! Linda your talent for making all different cards is outstanding!!!!!! Wow excellent work my friend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That holographic paper is so cool. Fabulous easel card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous colours Linda and I love all the sparkle.Thank you for joining us at DDSC this week and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is one gorgeous card those snowflakes really sparkle beautifully I adore that image so much thank you for joining our challenge at DDSC this week.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Linda this is stunning I love it thank you so much for playing along with us glitter fairies this month
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx