Followers

Thursday, 15 December 2011

Patti's Kisses

Evening everyone

Well I have been a busy little bee today!  I have made a start on my DT projects for next year and a card for a relatives birthday card only I haven't decided on who to send it to yet!


From one of my blogging buddies Carol I learnt all about these marvelous new stamps and digi's.  This one is called Patti's kisses.  Isn't she just adorable.  You can buy her here and is the work of the amazing Elisabeth Bell.

I have used white base card from Hunkydory and threaded white ribbon through the wholes in the scallops and made a bow at the top of the card.  Using Spellbinder Label B I cut out Patti and coloured her in using my Watercolour pencils.  White pearlescent card has been cut out using Spellbinders Fleur de Lis squares and placed in the top right hand corner.  Before attaching Patti I layed a feather under then placed the topper over this.  The butterfly is cut using my Martha Stewart punch.  The flowers and beads are from my crafty stash.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

19 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card - love the white and that little girl is so cute! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda, I like all the white and the sweet image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG thats stunning. LOVE it hun. send it to me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful!!! LOVE all that shimmery white on this. So very pretty, Linda!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww so sweet Linda!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet Linda! I love Elisabeth Bell :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda. Love the white backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and an absolutely sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at EHA Challenge ..

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, love the white on white
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card, fab design and beautiful sparkle! Thank you for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card with sparkle :) Thanks for playing with us over at Cupcake crafts and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous sparkle, thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenge.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhh this is such a lovely card. I am so glad that you have decided to join us at Elphine House, your "white on white" card is BEAUTIFUL, as is your soft coloring of Pattie's Kisses. Thanks so much for joining us.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card hun, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love WOW cards and this is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Flutterby Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx