Followers

Thursday, 22 December 2011

Peekaboo Penguin

Good morning my lovely crafting friends

Today my card is a digi from the talented Heather Valentin an American artist whose work can be found here.


My base card is 10 x 6 and the backing paper is printed from My Craft Studio Papercraft Library Christmas Bunny Snuffles CD.  The second layer I cut out using my Silhouette cutting machine which is called snowflake frame.  Peekaboo Penguin has been printed off onto white card and coloured in using a mixture of watercolour pencils and Sakura glitter pens.  I then cut this out using one of my Spellbinder dies then using Dew Drops Brilliance ink in red rocket distressed the edge and then I placed it in the centre of the frame.  The two white snowflake swirls were cut out again using my Silhouette.  The greeting, ribbon and hat pins are from my crafty stash.



Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card I love penquins.
    Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the pink and red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Linda, love your snowflake mat. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx