Followers

Saturday, 3 December 2011

Pirate Teddy

Good Afternoon my blogland followers

Today I have made a card using LOTV stamp featuring a little teddy bear playing pirate.  I have used the sketch below from Papertake Weekly Challenge.




Using white 6 x 6 base card I have layered gold, copper and cream pearlescent card.  I have used lemon ribbon across the lower end and added card candy in dark brown on the corners of the cream card.  The teddy I have coloured in using my watercolour pencils and using Dew Drops Brilliance in cosmic copper just distressed the edges which has been cut out using my Spellbinder die (sorry I don't know which one this is).  The final touch was to add the sentiment which reads "Birthday Boy".



Thank you for stopping by today

Hugs
Linda xxxx

11 comments:

  1. oh Linda, I love this, such a great card hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and layout linda.
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs Rachael
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and the image is just precious!
    (Love your new blog header too!)
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda this card is to cute love it and I love this sketch too I have made 2 cards with it already lol have a great weekend
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! Ilove that image! Great take on the sketch!
    I see your followers are growing daily!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done Linda, great use of the sketch and super colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card, love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with the Cutie Pies! Good luck Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with the Cutie Pies! Good luck Woo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx