Followers

Sunday, 18 December 2011

Pretty in Pink

Evening all, I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend and stay dry and warm.  Winter is certainly upon us and only 7 more days until Christmas.  I have had a really good day crafting in my room today and really enjoyed doing some CD crafting for a change.  It is nice to try different techniques and I bought a new CD which is a joint venture between the Glitter Girls and Jems Designs.  I have only recently found Jems designs and I must say that I absolutely adore them. 

I have used an 8 x 8 pearlescent card in white for the base card.  The first layer is pale pink pearlescent card and then I have used backing paper for the next layer from Beautiful Dreamers which you can get from Jem's Designs.  I have printed the decoupage sheet off and cut this out and layered onto pale pearlescent pink card and edged the borders in silver peel offs.  The ribbon I have crossed over and add the cream bow with hat pins from my stash.  The sentiment has been glossed using glossy accents.



Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxx

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Linda! What an amazing image! I have not tried CD crafting yet, but plan to start :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Linda, I love all the detail!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad in our Anything but Christmas Challenge this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the pink.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow stunning linda, i love it. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Linda...great design...well done.
    Hugs,
    Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the pink and the gorgeous image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love that you made the sentiment glossy!! Looks fabulous!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!! Love the pink and that stick pin!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic and image. Certainly not your traditinal Christmas card, but really fab.
    Have great Christmas.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, this is stunningly beautiful, love the papers and the image and the ribbon, bow and hat pin look fab too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful image and design.
    I am loving the pink and use of ribbon.
    So glad you could join us at
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful feminine card. :) Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad this week. :)

    Debbie
    Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, your creation is wonderful. Thanks for joining in with us at Totally Gorjuss Challenge this time, Come play again soon.

    Hugs
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW i love your card its sooo PRETTY! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons anything goes challenge with ribbon!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx