Followers

Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Sassy in Lilac

Afternoon All

Only 4 more sleeps now until the big guy pays us a visit.  I am just a big kid at heart when it comes to Christmas especially giving my family and friends their presents.  My hubby and I are having a quiet Christmas but we will be visiting family and friends throughout the holiday season.

Well today I have another post for you and this is a digi from Sassy Studio Designs called Crissy's Prom.

For the base card I have cut out using Spellbinder Grande Labels 23 cutting 2 out and using them for the main card.  Using My Craft Studio CD Tattered Lace for the background which is lilac and has butterflies through and has a lacy effect too!  I cut this out to match the base of the card.  Using purple mirri card I cut out the first layer.  The image has also been cut out and I placed lace around this and then layered it onto the mirri card.  The image has been coloured in using a mixture of Spectrum Noirs and Sakura glitter pens.  I have used MS punch to cut our two butterflies and the other two I printed off and cut then added some glitter.  I have distressed around the topper using Dew Drops Brilliance in lavender.


Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxx

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorjuss, WOW, stunning colors, love it!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breath taking beautiful! Fabulous card, Linda!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Linda! Love it!
    Hugs
    dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the colors you chose and all the dimension. Also see another must-have die. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a pretty card,love the image and your colouring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda, I like the image, the colours and all that lace.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lush! Love the colours, layers and texture x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh my goodness this is absolutely gorgeous linda/ louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Linda, so pretty and such a lovely colour. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda this is a stunning creation. the colours are fabby and your colouring of the digi is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a pretty card, Linda, a lovely change from all the glittery stuff we have been handling recently. You might like to pop back to my blog and read about yet another scam which seems to be doing the rounds (we have just been called from them), just when we are up to our eyes in last minute preparations. Have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Linda I love the colour and buterflies

    Thanks for joining us at TPS xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas Linda, this is a beautiful card, love all the detail around the image, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really beautiful.. thanks for joining us at TPS.. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx