Followers

Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Soccer Star from Kenny K

Good Afternoon All

Well today offering is a Kenny K digi stamp which I have only recently found and I have done a male card using the soccer digi.  I have a lot of male relatives and I am always on the look out for digi's for men so this will do nicely for one of my cousins who is made about football!


The base card is white pearlescent folded to make an A5 card.  I have added duo card and cut into different sized stripes and placed on the base of the card.  Using my Spellbinder Grande Circle die I have cut out the spotted card.  I have coloured the topper in using my watercolour pencils and then using Dew Drops Brilliance in sky blue distressed around the circle.  The boots, label and football are all from my crafty stash.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

7 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the stripes with the polka dots. Great male card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, that´s a perfect card! And it´s perfect for boys too. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FABULOUS boy's card! Great colours and image...any boy would be thrilled to receive this! Thanks so much for joining us, this week, at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect guy card! Love the blues you went with and the clean layout is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so funny! Love the cute image and the color blue you've used.
    Thanks for sharing it, and Happy New Year.
    ~darling Ho~FTC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute card! thank you for joining us at fairy tale challenge. hugs, becky

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card, thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx