Followers

Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Steampunk Vivian

Good morning All,

Well I have just finished wrapping hubby's presents, I love buying presents but just hate wrapping them up.  Still got the family ones to do now and then we all done but hubby is helping me with them, he is a gem.  I hope you are all nearly done with Christmas preparations and have a fabulous day.  I am a big kid at Christmas as hubby does spoil me!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my offering for you today.


I have used an 8 x 8 white pearlescent card for the base the first layer is a backing paper I printed off using My Craft Studio Tinkering with Steampunk CD.  The tag is also taken from the same CD.  Onto the backing paper I added some pale blue lace.  The oval was cut out using my nesties onto pearlescent blue card.  I printed the image which is from Sassy Studio Designs and cut it out using oval nesties.  I have coloured Steampunk Vivian in using a mixture of Spectrum Noirs and Sakura glitter pens.  I have distressed the topper using PanPastels Artists Pastels in Burnt Sienna, this is the first time I have used them and they are a dream to work with.  To finish off my card I have added metal embellishments to the corners and the tag.  The word Les is also metal which spells the name of my very best friend.



Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxx

10 comments:

  1. A fantastic card, fab image
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Linda! Love the colors and DP you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful card - so much detail and I love the pan pastel distressing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card,love the image.Thanks for sharing with us at Sundays with Crissy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the PanPastels are great to work with too. Love your card and the colors you chose are great. have a Merry Christmas Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card love it

    Merry Christmas
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what to say but wow, such a gorgeous image and love the color to great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great Birthday card Linda.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and have a lovely Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx