Followers

Friday, 23 December 2011

Thank You

Evening All
Well I am glad to say that I have now caught up with what I should have done yesterday so I am a happy bunny tonight.
Here is my second post of the day a card just to say Thank You to all of my followers and friends in blog land.  It has been a phenomenal year since starting my blog and I am nearly at the 200 followers mark and have had nearly 10,000 hits.  WOW.  I started my blog to share all my cards and to keep a diary of how I progress in the crafting world.  I didn't realise how addictive it is so once again I can't Thank each and everyone of you for travelling this journey with me.  I look forward to seeing you all again next year.

The shape of the card shows a square back piece and the front of the card is shaped on an arc and scalloped.  I have added black lace and the matted white pearlescent card over this.  I then cut out in black card a circle using Spellbinders Grande Circles which I then edged in silver peel offs.  The topper which shows my one of my favourite flowers stargazer lillies is from Hunkydory which I have decoupaged and then added black peel offs around the base.  I have added a sentiment from my crafty stash and then to finish off I have added 3 flowers and a bow.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

11 comments:

  1. Love your sparkling and elegant card. Just beautiful. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!

    Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our "Anything but a Christmas card" Challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Xmas this is gorgeous thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland at this special time of the year
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous thank you card, thank you for joining us over at Winter Wonderland with your adorable creation.
    Merry Christmas
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda! What a creative way to do a fancy fold! I love the lacey edge, so pretty! I'm so glad you got the chance to join in our monthly challenge at Bunny Zoe's!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    ps) There's still a few days left to join in my blog candy if you haven't already done so. You can find it at the top of my sidebar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely scalloped design with beautiful decoupaged lilies. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful.. Thanks for joining us at TPS.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda: Oh, What a wonderful card--I love the black lace--it really accents the card's curve!! Glad you could join us at Simply Create Too for our Challenge #3 - Shape It Up! Hope to see your entries in our upcoming challenges.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Thank you for taking part in Sparkles 'Anything But a Christmas Card' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a beautifully elegant card!


    Thanks for joining our hop at Crafty Creations Challenge!
    hugs
    kaos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers, hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx