Followers

Monday, 19 December 2011

Victorian Christmas

Afternoon my crafting friends.

Not long now until Santa pays us a visit.  Getting really excited now, decorations are up, presents are now wrapped and cards and presents delivered.  That means that I can now spend a lot of time playing in my craft room.

Here is my offering for today.


I have taken the Sketch from Sketch and Stash Challenge #77 which is below.


My base card is white pearlescent card.  I have used Martha Stewart snowflake border punch to match the sketch in pink pearlescent paper.  I used Martha Stewart snowflake corner punch in pink pearlescent paper and added them to the four corners.  On each of the snowflakes I have added clear gems from my stash and the snowflake borders I have added pink pearl gems.  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs, I do love these digi images and bought a few the other day, (early Christmas present to myself).  I have coloured the image using my watercolour pencils and added a pink pearl gem for her earring.  I have also added highlights of glitter to her cape and dress.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxx

17 comments:

  1. a really lovely card, loving the borders and pretty image

    thank you for joining us at SnS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Linda. Love the soft colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab card hun. Love the lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Really like all the little snowflakes in the corners too! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, love the beautiful image
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card and image, i love the little snowflakes you've added as well, thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card and image, love the colors you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely linda, have fun in your craft room. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda, I like the image, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a super sweet image!!!!! Reminds me of the Cinderella movie!!!!! Fabulous work my friend!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your all-pink card -- very pretty. Thanks for sharing this card with us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge,Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card love the colours and your gorgeous design.
    Thank you for joining in our challenge over at Sundays With Crissy.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card Linda thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the colours

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash and have a fab Christmas x

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx