Followers

Monday, 26 December 2011

Vintage Heartfelt Designs December Challenge

Happy Chirstmas to all my blogging friends

Today over at Vintage Heartfelt Designs the challenge is to make a Christmas card using Holly, Snow and Foiling.


For the base of my card I have used Hunkydory card which is white with beautiful swirls and holly foiling.  The topper is also a Hunkydory product.  I have highlighted the snow on the toppers by using Cosmic shimmer Aqua Twinkles which gives it dimension.  The sentiment says "From Across the Miles" in gold foiling with small holly on also.  I then added a little holly embellishment on the right hand side to balance this out.

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and Father Christmas was really good to you all.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Festive Hugs to you all
Linda xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Vintage looking and just beautiful!
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Beautiful card, great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the design.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab images, beautiful card.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. its a beautiful classy vard linda, fab. louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx