Followers

Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Baby it''s cold outside!!!

Good Morning my lovely followers and friends
Well another busy day today!  Not long until I can actually craft for myself until the next time.  I am not complaining mind, as I LOVE what I do.  I hope you all have a lovely day and this is just a quick post.


Recipe & Method

1.  White  A5 base card with front of card folded at gatefold and folded down to form Easel card.
2.  Inside of card has silver pearlescent card which I have used MS snowflake corner punch on all four corners.  The stopper is from Hunkydory Christmas kit.
3.  Grey blue silk art card cut to A5 and attached to lower half of the folded card.  The digi is from Delicious Doodles called Snowy Post Box.  I have printed this onto super smooth card and the using Tim Holtz Distress ink stormy sky highlighted the sky.  Using glitter I have added glitter to the image over the trees, roof, windows and post box.  Using Woodware Fluffy stuff I have added this for dimension around the tree, front of the house and around the post box.
4.  To finish off I have used Pinflair sentiment and attached to silk art card and set at an angle.  I have punch the top corners of the blue card and using the 4 snowflakes form the silver pearlescent card dotted these around the topper.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

21 comments:

  1. Lovely winter card Linda, love it! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda this is so pretty love it a beautiful creation as always
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oww love this its real prettty xxx nicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Linda, and a lovely design too. Enjoy your day.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this card Linda,the image is gorgeous,love the style of the card and those fancy snowflake corners....

    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda, I like the design and the fab icey colour.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you're sticking to your resolution...only 11 months crafting time left! Don't panic!!!

    Tis a lovely card, Linda, though it's made me feel even colder, lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Linda! Love how you did the gate fold and then the easel! Very creative and just super.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Linda, love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card I love everything about it.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a pretty easel, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week with your lovely work
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful Linda, I love the snow scene and the stopper and snowflakes on the base look fantastic too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely as always Linda - and the colours really give it a frosty feel.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Linda, this is a lovely, peaceful and tranquil card. I love it. Good luck in the challenges.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow stunning card and what a gorgeous design!!!!! Love the peaceful and serene scene!!!!! Lovely I would love to be there!!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card and beautiful layout. Thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles this time :-) xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a 'cool' card hun! Love the shimmery effect!
    Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this time, good luck with the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a stunning card, Linda. It is unusual in its colouring but so effective. Thank you for your visit and kind comments on my card. have a good week. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a stunning card, Linda. It is unusual in its colouring but so effective. Thank you for your visit and kind comments on my card. have a good week. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely beautiful card - love what you have done here. Thanks for sharing it with us at Delicious Doodles!
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx