Followers

Friday, 27 January 2012

Baby Lainey

Good Afternoon

Well today here in Warrington we have had hail, rain, sleet and snow!!!!  It was lovely this morning and then about 12.30 the sky went black and then boy did it hail stone!!!! It is now raining with sleet and has gone very chilly.  Well another busy day here in my piece of crafty heaven, nothing unusal there I hear you say........... and I would agree.  I count my blessings everyday being able to spend my day doing what I love to do best!!!

Do you want the chance to win 6 digi stamps featuring the Wizard of Oz?  Well my crafty friends all you have to do to be in with the chance of winning is to join Addicted-To-Stamps blogspot and Like our Addicted to Stamps facebook page and leave a comment telling them that I sent you.
If you click here you can signup for our newsletter and every month there is a FREEBIE digi which you are free to take.  I hope you take this opportunity to win my friends.

I have again been colouring in a few images from Scrapbook Stamp Society.  I have coloured 2 images by the very creative Heather Valentin and her is today's offering of Baby Lainey with Baby Gabby.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is Kanban scalloped card measuring 8 x 8.
2.  I have cut out from baby paper from my stash using Spellbinder's circle and scalloped cirle which I have embossed using one of my Cuttlebug embossing folders.  I have used Dew Drop Versamagic in Pixie dust to highlight the circle die around the edges and swept the colour over the scalloped die which makes the flowers pop.
3.  I printed Baby Lainey out onto  Supersmooth card and cut around her using another Spellbinder scalloped circle die.  I stippled around the scallops with my stippling brush using the ink metioned above.
4.  I have coloured Baby Lainey using my watercolour pencils.
5.  Using 2 different widths of lace I have made bows.  The narrow lace I have inked and added a teddy bear charm.  I have also added a couple of hat pins which I have coloured the beads with Rose Pink one of my Spectrum Noirs.
6.  The sentiment is from my stash too.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

32 comments:

  1. Love your cute scallop card Linda..
    cute image and stick pins...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card and image Linda. Love your lace treatment. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww, my Heart is melting. lol. So sweet and cute. Absolutely love it.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love.. what you did with my Baby Lainey digi! Soo sooooo PRECIOUS! Awesome work Linda, once again!
    Heather<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, this is just so darling!!! I love it!! Your such an amazing card maker!!!...Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the scallops on this precious and sweet card!
    Y'all are really having some kind of weather there! WOW! Stay safe and warm.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda. Very Very Cute and precious. I really like the soft and pastel colors you have chosen and how you have placed your circles. It works well. Yes sleet! This morning (outside Toronto) I opened the door and I forgot my skates!!!! Came back in and got back in bed! lol Thanks for bringing your card Linda to OSAAT. Best of success. Luv Samara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab stuff as usual Linda. This is such a gorgeous digi, isn't it?
    Glad it's warmer colours as well, as we need it today.

    I'm hoping the Welsh mountains will keep the snow off us, though it's so cold and wet.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how lovely - this is really cute:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute hun, I love the paper with the little feet on it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is super cute LInda. You did a great job on it. Fun digi too.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so precious, Linda! Love that little teddy bear charm. Perfect pastels! Thanks for playing at Tuesday Throwdown this week and I hope we see your wonderful work again soon.
    NanaConnie TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda, this is too damn adorable! I loveeeeeee it!! Love your cards...Kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful card hun, love the wee image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super sweet Linda, love it! same here with weather went to Cardiff and had same downpours this afternoon...

    Have a great weekend.

    Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Linda.Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! A big thank you for sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments this week for our lace & pins challenge!

    Big hugs Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A really sweet card Linda, I like the image, the design and the little charm.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Linda, really sweet image. I'm just down the road from you in Newton le Willows and yes it was horrible today, still it gives us an excuse to stay indoors and craft the day away.
    Big hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Linda, this is so adorable. Thanks for sharing. Hope the weather has improved. My brother and his wife live in Stockport - I'm in Canada, so please take care of them for me, LOL I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty card with all the lovely pink and soft colors. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Pile it On this week,Elizabeth (DT/PIO)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very lovely card!
    Thank you for participating in Digi Doodle Shop's challenge this week.
    Lots of love,
    Liva ❤

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww this is so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and OSAAT this week. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovely card, cute idea to add the lace as your bow, Thanks for joining in with us at Pile it On Challenge this time, Come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a cute image and card !
    Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT for our Round & Round challenge. Good Luck !
    We hope to see you back next week ;O)
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at “Pile It On” for the Lace Challenge.

    Jenn Zeeb
    (PIO DT)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a pretty card, thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. now isn't that just the cutest Linda...it makes me all warm and fuzzie...such cuteness...I really love the bows...

    Hugs
    Nancy T.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nicely done, thanks for playing our Pin challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That is one cute image and such a pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super, Super cute! I love the pins you used on your card. Fantastic coloring too. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute card, I like your use of the pins in the bow, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx