Followers

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Black & Red

Good Evening All my crafty followers and visitors

Here is my second post for today.  I have had quite a busy day today and this is the first chance I have had to blog since my pre-scheduled post for my last DT card for Dude Time Doodles.


For this card I have used black pearlescent card and made an A5 card.  The front of the card I have scored half way and folded it back on itself.  I have then matted Red pearlescent card onto half of the card.  On the inside of the card I have matted some white pearlescent card with silver embossed swirls and flowers and then using Pan Pastel in Red covered the card and then buffed it up using a tissue which has made the embossed areas "popped".  The stamps is from Kanban which I have stamped using Stazon black ink and then coloured the butterflies using Sakura glitter and gel pens in Red and Black.  I have distressed the edge of the topper using a paler shade of red.  I have added a sentiment which has also been distressed using the PanPastel red.  I have added red bow and leaf with flowers and stems to the top of the card.  Something a little bit different to my usual style.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

21 comments:

  1. love the card, and thanks for explaining how you made it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Linda! Great colour hunni!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love your image and your fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I love the stamps, and what a cool fold that is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! I love using butterflies in my crafts :) Thank you for entering the Cards Galore Challenge. Good luck..Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I adore the butterflies! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the colours and those butterflies are beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE those beautiful butterflies on this gorgeous card! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Linda, love the colour combo. Must check out these pan pastels - I may need them lol. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the balck with pick, fabulous. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, you've made a very pretty card Linda. Nice color scheme and your butterflies are wonderful. Thank you for playing with us at Flutter by Wed.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous little butterflies!!!!! Love the colors and the details!!!!! Love the shine of the card!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year.. Your card is beautiful. I have put a new background on my blog too. I lov yours.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous, Linda! Great job on the card but also on the photography. Shiny papers are so hard to photograph and you've done it perfectly! Love the embossing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card beautifully coloured and lovely papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge.hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this card Linda xx
    Butterflies are my fave xx
    Colours are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. so pretty with gorgeous colours
    thank you for joining us at the Paper Shelter x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, totally gorgeous Linda!! Beautful colours! Thx for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is really lovely, gorgeous colours :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful butterfly card :)
    Thank you for joining in our challenge at Stamps R Us
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx