Busy as usual here in my little piece of crafty heaven working away on DT work. Here is a little something I have made for the Crafty Blogger's Network Challenge, Monochrome. I hope you hop over and take part in this challenge, you never know you could win.
Recipe & Method
1. White base card measuring 5 x 5
2. First layer is black pearlecent card and second layer is white pearlescent card.
3. Cameo distressed using PanPastel pastels in black, feather added to hat and white pearls.
4. Swirl distressed with Dew Drops Brillance black graphite and white pearls added to swirls.
5. Three black gems added to top left and bottom right.
Thank you for stopping by Today