Followers

Friday, 13 January 2012

C is for...............................

Morning my dear crafty friends

Well today I am going to be crafting away.  I have some new digi's that I am going to colour in and make into cards, I love colouring and find it soooooo therapeutic, I like listening to my music singing away while colouring.  I hope you are all well and have a fabulous Friday.  I hope to post again later today with one of my cards.

Well I bet you are all wondering what C is for!  Well let me introduce you to Cheyenne!  She is one of Kenny K's digi's, I had to have her as she will be ideal for a male member of the family!!!!



The base of my card is Spellbinders Grande scalloped oval  I have cut 2 out in pearlescent silver card.  On one of the scallops I have 2" down from the top and affixed this to the other card so that it will stand.  In pale pink pearlescent card I have cut out using a smaller scalloped die, the purple card is an oval.  I printed Cheyenne out onto Neenah card and cut her out using one of my oval dies.  I have coloured her in using my watercolour pencils and then distressed the edges of the oval with Dew Drops Brilliance in Orchid.  I have attached buttons and threaded fine ribbon through each button.  The sentiment is from my crafty stash.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

18 comments:

  1. Ooh what a saucy image !, lol, great card love the shape on your colouring is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linda is that you on the card!!!! Pretty racy!!!!! LOl!!! What a gorgeous card!!!! Love the design and love the way you put your picture on the card!!!!! Excellent work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda, I love the image, and the card shape.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card hun, thanks for entering it into the CBN challenge, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoever gets this will love it. Great looking dude card Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and I love the shape of the card! You're getting ready to make some male very happy with that image. LOL!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very saucy card!! Love the way you have used the spellbinders to make the shaped card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers! Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shaped card, Linda! Love the buttons and ribbon, and the sponging is so perfect! Delightful image. I have Texas relatives, mostly guys, any of whom would love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card I love it, thanks for joning us at KKKG this week.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very saucy! Great project! Debbi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These naughty Kenny Ks are great!!
    Thank you for joining us at MMCS.
    Trudiexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card hun, thanks for entering it into the CBN challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card! Thank you for playing at Crafty Cardmakers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely shaped card & such a naughty image. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Howdy partner what a fabby card!! Thanks for playing at MMCS xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so gorg. love the colours you have chosen. i am in a Kenny K hop in feb for sexy sirens and she is one of the images ill be using - not coloured her yet so have to get my thinking cap on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx