Followers

Saturday, 7 January 2012

Decoupage Challenge over at Creations by Gill M

Good morning

Today over at Creations by Gill M it is the first challenge of this year.  A nice easy one for you to get back into the swing of taking part in challenges.


White square base card which I have added embossed layer which I have used Spellbinder Impressabilites flourish.  I then distressed this using Tim Holtz vintage photo.  The second layer I have distressed the edges using Tim Holtz Distress ink dried marigold.  The image is one of the flower fairies from Crafter's Companion and is of course Marigold herself.  I have added card candy, gold peel off and sentiment from my stash.  The flowers in the top left hand corner are also from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxx

14 comments:

  1. Lovely Linda! Great card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda, love the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR.. This is such a fabby fairy card to launch with for the decoupage challenge. Thank you for agreeing to remain on the DT for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color combo and card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful vintage feel to this lovely card! Just beautiful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, This is lovely! I've never tried decoupage style cards because it always looks like such a complicated process, but this one is "cleaner" than a lot of the ones I've seen and I just love it. :-D Maybe I'll try it now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card...so cute for a little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card,the colours and the fairy image are gorgeous.

    Sandie :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda!

    Flower fairies are adorable. Great that you were able to combine the ink colour with the fairy!

    Really must get into using my embossing folders more!

    Well done!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the flower fairies, thanks for entering this card into this weeks OSCC. Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx