Followers

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Dreamers

Evening all

Well today over on Facebook Ditzy-Craftymess group Shendy set us the challenge today to use lace. After much deliberation I decided to use one of my CD's it is called Beautiful Dreamers and is a disc made in collaboration with Jem's Designs and the Glitter Girls. I just love the images on this CD and decided to go for a different colour than my usual pink and purple for a change.


I have used an 8 x 8 square pearlescent card and rounded the corners with my corner punch.  The first layer is grey card I had in my stash I have had for years and don't know where I got it!  I then opened my graphics programme and resized the insert from the disc to use as the second layer.  I printed this off onto glossy card.  I then used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Forest Moss to define the edges and also used the corner punch to round the edges.  The two toppers I printed again on Glossy card and cut them out and edged them in the above ink.  I attached them to the second layer using Pinflair glue gel and rounded the so the centre was raised.  I made a bow using black lace and added some hat pins which are new and a couple of flowers from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Linda xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda, lovely image - haven't seen that CD before. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Linda, is that from the glitter girls, today? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! It's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Linda, I love the colours, the layout of the card is beautiful and the images are wonderful, I must get me that cd lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely Linda. Hard to break away from your favourite colours, isn't it? But it's worked very well here. Brill stuff.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo jealous of how nice your cards are lol it is how I think mine are going to look before I actually do them :D Love this image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Linda! Great use of that black lace -- very striking. I'm just beginning to play with CD things but am not comfortable with it yet. Maybe after several more tries... At least, you are encouraging me. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Linda this is breathtaking!!!!! the design is stunning!!!!! way to go my friend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx