Followers

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Friendship

Morning my crafty friends

Gosh where has this morning gone!!!  Here is a card I made a couple of days ago to send to my friend for no reason just to surprise her with a card.  My friend and I have been friends for 13 years and we have been through thick and thin, laughed, cried and had fun together.  I hope you all have that very special friend as I truly treasure my friend.  I also have lots of new friends and older friends and I value them too.


The base card is from Kanban which I have added lilac shaped card from my crafty stash. The image I stamped onto Neehah card and cut out using Spellbinder dies.  I used one of the SWALK stamps from Crafter's Companion.  I have coloured this little girl in using a mixture of watercolour pencils, chalks and edged the card in Dew Drops Brilliance Lavendar.  I have used a wooden butterfly and using embossing pens in purple embossed to compliment to colours used.  The flowers are from my flower box which I purchased from the Glitter Girls and then just added the sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

18 comments:

  1. beautiful card hun, love the stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. its gorjuss linda, friends are like medicine they make you a better person xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I love the colours you have used and the image is so sweet
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda, what a sweet image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Linda.

    You're lucky to have such a good friend. I don't have friends as I only come across 'orrible people! Lol. (just kidding!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Done spectacularly in my favorite color! :-D Adore the butterfly and the shaped edges on your card. I need to try that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the scallop type edges on this sweet and precious card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute, I have a special friend too, i make her cards and send them now and then! Thank you for playing along with us this week at TTT, good luck and hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Linda, Love the SWALK images!! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely adorable Linda! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow linda beautiful friendship card and i am sure your friend will love it!!!!!! Fantastic card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful card - the colours are lovely!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday! Hope to see you again!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    Owner of Top Tip Tuesday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, lovely colours! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Craftroom.

    Good luck!

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a pretty card. I love how you've used the border punch. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us. I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx