Followers

Sunday, 22 January 2012

Get Well Soon

Good Afternoon my dear crafty friends and followers

Well it is rather wet and windy today in Warrington and chilly too.  Well one busy week has gone and getting ready for an even busier week next week.  Lots of DT work to get done and in crafty heaven.  Wednesday I decided to have a move around in my own little piece of crafty heaven.  Took me 4 hours but it is all done now and boy am I happy.  I needed to sort out my shelves so decided that as the majority of my CD's are on my external hard drive I didn't need them sitting on shelves taking up valuable space which I can fill with other crafty goodies!!!  Would you believe I filled a very large box I might add with all my My Craft Studio CD's and other CD's too.  OMG I didn't realise I have so many!!!!  I will take pictures of my reorganised craft room and post on here at a later date!!!

This is my second of 3 posts today!  I made this for one of my forum friends who has been very poorly and wishing her a speedy recovery.  I hope you like it and love to hear your comments as always.


Recipe & Method

1.  A5 white card folded in half lengthways to make a long DL card.
2. First layer is Centura pearlescent lilac card which before matting I have added some white lace.  Unfortunately the picture doesn't do this justice!
3.  Silk Art card in a deeper shaed of purple I have cut out using Spellbinder die Fleur de lis.  The image is one of my favourites from LOTV which I have coloured in using my watercolour pencils and Sakura glitter pens.  I then cut this out using Spellbinder square die.
4.  Using Fleur de lis again I cut out a smaller square onto the silk art card and a small white square in pearlescent white.
5. The flowers are from Dawn Bibby's flower patch which I arranged onto the little square.
6.  The gems, butterfly and sentiment are from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love that image, great color to xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda. Such a pretty and beautiful Get Well card. Love the design, gorgeous image, and I so love the delicate colours, just perfect. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great minds think alike I sorted all my cd`s out to never thought I had so many lol. hugs Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh she'll love it!! right up her street, mine lol, well mines a little bit different lol, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I am sure this will make her feel better!!!!! Gorgeous card and beautiful colors Linda!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda, lovely colours :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning design I'm sure this card would make anybody feel better !!!Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card Linda, lovely colour choice and I do love those dies. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Linda love the colours and design.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card for someone feeling under par, Linda..it's bound to cheer!
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet and cute, gorgeous card! Hope you've had a fab weekend.

    Big hugs JO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's beautiful Linda. I love those colours and especially like the die cut you have used to frame the image. I am sure your friend will be delighted with this card.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies this week x

    ReplyDelete
  14. such pretty colours and i like the way you have used the card long wise
    thank you so much for playing along at CPF, i hope you will join in with our new challenge which is up and running now.

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx