Well it is rather wet and windy today in Warrington and chilly too. Well one busy week has gone and getting ready for an even busier week next week. Lots of DT work to get done and in crafty heaven. Wednesday I decided to have a move around in my own little piece of crafty heaven. Took me 4 hours but it is all done now and boy am I happy. I needed to sort out my shelves so decided that as the majority of my CD's are on my external hard drive I didn't need them sitting on shelves taking up valuable space which I can fill with other crafty goodies!!! Would you believe I filled a very large box I might add with all my My Craft Studio CD's and other CD's too. OMG I didn't realise I have so many!!!! I will take pictures of my reorganised craft room and post on here at a later date!!!
This is my second of 3 posts today! I made this for one of my forum friends who has been very poorly and wishing her a speedy recovery. I hope you like it and love to hear your comments as always.
Recipe & Method
1. A5 white card folded in half lengthways to make a long DL card.
2. First layer is Centura pearlescent lilac card which before matting I have added some white lace. Unfortunately the picture doesn't do this justice!
3. Silk Art card in a deeper shaed of purple I have cut out using Spellbinder die Fleur de lis. The image is one of my favourites from LOTV which I have coloured in using my watercolour pencils and Sakura glitter pens. I then cut this out using Spellbinder square die.
4. Using Fleur de lis again I cut out a smaller square onto the silk art card and a small white square in pearlescent white.
5. The flowers are from Dawn Bibby's flower patch which I arranged onto the little square.
6. The gems, butterfly and sentiment are from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by Today