Followers

Sunday, 8 January 2012

Gingerloft 1st Challenge DT

Good Morning everyone

I hope you are all having a super weekend so far.  Well today is my first design as a DT member of Gingerloft Challenges.  This first challenge of 2012 is "ANYTHING GOES".  Here is my card using the Sunflower Digi.


The card base is A6 with scalloped edges from Kanban.  I have taken a piece of sunflower paper and layered this over the base of the card and cut out to match the shape of the base card.  I printed the digi off onto smoe Neenah card and using watercolour pencils lightly colour the leaves and the petals in.  I have then used Dew Drops Brilliance gold ink and covered the whole of the image and using sticky pads layed it onto the card to give it dimension.  I have added a lemon bow with a gem and added some sunflowers from my flower stash and added gems to them too.

I hope you have enjoyed stopping by and I do hope you hop along the Gingerloft Challenge to see what the rest of the DT have created for this challenge and I look forward to seeing your own designs too.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

10 comments:

  1. its gorjuss linda, love the design, its ace xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Linda, wll done you!!!!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Linda! Being in the Midwest we see lots of sunflowers. Can't wait for summer when they are plentiful. A really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the subtle gold shimmer on this awesome image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Linda, love sunflowers. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fab Linda! I love sunflowers!
    Hugs
    dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, Linda! Love the image you chose and the simplicity of your design. It's absolutely magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is very nice, love the stamp you selected.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx