Followers

Sunday, 22 January 2012

Gingerloft Challenge - Snow

Hello my crafty friends

Well it is time for the 2nd challenge of the year from Gingerloft Challenges.  I have used for my design Christmas Door Digi from Gingerloft.  I can't believe 2 weeks have passed since we set the last challenge.  I look forward to see your interpretations for this challenge.


I have used Centura Pearlescent card for the base.  Using My Craft Studio Papercraft Library BunnySnuffles Christmas CD I have picked a wintery background and changed it to black and white, resized to matt onto the card.  Once printed I then used Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle iridescent and sprayed.  Before attaching to the base of the card I added black and silver ribbon.  I printed the image onto Super Smooth card and cut this down using black and white pearlescent card for matting and layering.  The image I tripple embossed with Cosmic Shimmer thick embossing powder.  To finish off using white pearlescent card I cut out snowflakes and placed on the card.

Now it is over to you and I look forward to seeing your designs.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

8 comments:

  1. stunning hun, please note I was online when this went live, and I suspect your still snoring lol, sweey dreams, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunningly beautiful card Linda, I love the image, so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Linda, the background looks fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda, I like the background and the ribbon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. Love the detail. Certainly worth all the effort. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image so much and you made a fantastic card with it! Gorgeous.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely winter card, Linda, well done.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the effects on this card Linda :o) Nikki GL DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx